CE1 - 1 Person Essential far infrared sauna
The Essential Sauna Line offers you a therapeutic and affordable sauna experience. With its classic design, made from 99% hypoallergenic grade "A" clear Nordic Spruce hardwood and built with True Wave II heaters, this sauna is a great start into the real infrared sauna experience.
The 1 person Essential Far Infrared Sauna, includes windows for light and ventilation, recessed halogen accent lights for mood and reading, digital keypad both inside and outside to control temperature, time and lights, Bluetooth/AUX/MP3 Audio inputs with two-way speakers built in and effective Chromotherapy.
- Low-EMF True Wave II™ heaters on the front wall, across the entire back wall, along the entire side wall, underneath the long bench and under the floor.
- Total heater area: 2,290 sq in
- Reservations mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future
- Furniture quality finished Nordic Spruce sauna cabins
- Distinctive door handle/tablet cradle for easy media viewing
- Dual redundant “Never Fail” digital Controls
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Classic sauna design.
- Easy installation (normally about an hour).
- External dimensions: W 39.25″ x D 44″ x H 76.5″
- Internal dimensions W 35.25″ D 39″x H 67″
- Bench: 35″ x 20″
- Weight: 325 lbs
- 120 volts - 1,410 watts - 12 amps
- Plugs into a standard household outlet.
- Medical Grade Chromotherapy upgrade available for additional $400. Benefits of Chromotherapy